Call For A Free Initial Consultation 401-352-4431 401-352-4431

Injured at Work… I covered?

If you are employed by a Rhode Island employer your employer is required to have workers compensation coverage in place to cover your work related injury.   You can easily confirm that your employer has coverage by visiting the RI Department of Labor    Proceed to the workers compensation section – injured worker- find coverage- type in your employers name and the carriers name should appear.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *